JoJo has taught skating workshops (one day) and camps (3-5 days) for over 20 years.
- Daily Floor Classes, teaching ballet fundamentals of posture, free leg and arm positions, off ice warm ups, plies, turns and jumps.
- Daily Great 8’s Classes, teaching the basics of edges, turns and figure 8’s, building tremendous strength and core control in a gentle way. This benefits all elements of free skating and ice dancing.
- Daily On Ice Cool Workout Classes drilling edge exercises, turns, combinations, spins and jumps, all based on skater’s levels.
- Average 3 to 4 hours of ice time per day.
- Social Activities include a dinner and meet and greet where JoJo and her guest coach share inspiring skating stories!
- Cool Workout T-shirt, Notebook (for lessons learned during the week), and “Cast Photo”.
JoJo often brings an internationally ranked World and Olympic skater as a guest coach.
Skating workshops are custom tailored to the location, venue and skaters. They can include floor classes, “Great 8’s” figure classes and “Cool Workout” edge classes, as well as a motivational talk to the skaters and their parents (when applicable).